Wednesday, January 25, 2012

TIME! Aren't you supposed to heal everything?

Click Here!

^^^^^^^^^

How the hell did he get 34.5 million views in ten days??
HOW!?!?!
That's ridiculous.


Anyway.
I'm not really in the mood to blog. But I am anyway.
Gotta vent some more.
So, now that you know that, you don't have to read this rest.
Because this is just me talking to myself, but for all to see on the internet instead of talking to someone about it.
What?
It's different.....

Uhm. Herp.

The only good thing about this week was that I got the Senior Thesis done one day early. Tells me I don't always procrastinate! Yay!

As the title foreshadows, it still hurts. Why didn't I feel this for the 10 months before Christmas? I have no idea. I'm still feeling incredibly overwhelmed with a feeling of regret and self hate.
I hate it.

Uhm I'm not really gonna go in depth, mostly because I just realized that what I'm writing about in my blog posts aren't what blogs are for.
So I'm gonna go ahead and sum up my current emotional distraught in one sentence.

Herp.

And I just want to say sorry to everyone.
For whatever. I mean it.

There ya have it.
Perhaps if I ignore this long enough it will go away?
Its worked before.....

Anyway.
Since I'm using blogs for the wrong purposes, I guess I'm gonna stop for awhile.
Or until I actually find something to blog about.
Now I'll stop with the useless blog posts now :)


Mr. Wright Quote Of The Day: "Oh my Stephen! You're looking sexy today!" *Chuckles*

Ian Quote Of The Day: "See, I had to burn down the orphanage. It was attacking me!"

You get two since I'm not blogging for awhile! :D
Tool powers activate!
Off on a spiritual adventure/journey/quest to find..something.
I don't know what right now.
Chao:)

No comments:

Post a Comment