Friday, January 13, 2012

*Generic Blog Title*

Click Here!

^^^^^^^^^

That is easily the funniest video I've seen a long while.
Pure comedic genius! Hilarious!
Too bad he won't have to make a new one.
The Broncos' run ends tomorrow, sadly.

Anyway, today's blog post is not about Tim Tebow.
Although I wore a Tebow jersey at school today.
Everyone thought I was a converted Tebow fan.
I'm not.
My most common response was:
"Why would I have a Tebow jersey? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL."
It was my bro's. I kinda wanted to see what reactions I would get. Instead of hate people were actually nice to me about it.
Which I appreciated.  I made it clear that I was a Tebow fan yet, once he out guns Tom Brady. Then I'll think about it.
Because two consecutive career games does not make up for three consecutive crap weeks.
And the 7 average to below average games he had before then.
We'll see next year.


Alright, nuff bout Tebow.
We started video projects this week, and although it will not be as epic as our starter project, the second one is giving us weird results.
We interviewed people in Old Town, and It kinda shocked me what we found. We asked 5 questions:
How did humanity get here?
Do humans have any purpose for being here?
Do you believe in a God?
What happens to us when we die?
And if you could join any religion, which would you chose and why?

I thought we got weird answers.
The majority of the people had really no idea how to answer them. Almost as if we asked them questions that they've never asked themselves before.
Most of the answers were "I don't know."
We interviewed 2 Catholics.
One believed in Creation, but also in evolution. (?)
The other didn't even know how we got here, but in terms of a God, she said that she believes there is "something out there." And then she said she was Catholic.
Last time I checked Catholics were theists that believed in God.
No just that "something" was out there.
But yeah, the general lack of knowledge surprised me. I thought most people would be able to answer those questions.
I guess society has swayed away from finding it a necessity to answer these tough questions.

Anyway, that was all I really had to talk about.
Our video project sequel I think is going to disappoint based on the popularity from out last one. I mean its a sequel, so it kinda had to suck by default.
I think we'll still get an A on it though.
Which, at the end of the day is what we were going for.

Ian Quote Of The Day: Mrs Hahn- "What did the United States do to assert itself as a world power in the early 1900's?"
Ian- "Teddy Freaking Roosevelt!"

No comments:

Post a Comment