Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Click Here!

^^^^^^^^^

Yep, the video of the day is my edited mash up of Halo and Battle: Los Angeles! I would love to get more views on it, and it get more popular! :)

Well, its 2:30 in the morning. This Christmas Break has completely screwed up my internal clock. I'm not even tired, and I think I'll be up for longer. Its gonna suck having to go back to school!

Well, It's officially 2012. And honestly, I've never really understood why we celebrate it. I mean, we're celebrating an interval of time that we as humans set up, helping to categorize time. And we completed a cycle. Its just like any other day, just today happened to be on the place where our calenders stopped recording. Don't get me wrong, I still celebrate it and party n such, I just don't really see what the big deal about it is. And why do we care that we finished another year? Do we expect that the world will end every year, then celebrate us cheating death? Kinda a strange holiday if you ask me.

Anyway, today was like most holidays. Woke up, and spent the whole day with family and friends. Gotta love it! Played some games, ate brunch, played games, ate dinner, went to Joey's house and partied! Woot!
Then I went home to play BF3 with David and James until the new year, and kept playing until they needed to sleep. Left a party to play video games? Fo sho. I don't care, I had loads of fun either way!

FOOTBALL.

The last week of the regular season is tomorrow, and there's so many playoffs spots yet to be determined! The AFC West and NFC East both hang in the balance, and both conference Wild Card spots are still open! Its gonna be crazy! Here is my projected bracket:

AFC PLAYOFFS:

AFC EAST Champion: New England Patriots (First Round Bye)

AFC NORTH Champion: Baltimore Ravens (First Round Bye)

AFC SOUTH Champion: Houston Texans (3rd Seed)

AFC WEST Champion (Still up in the air): Denver Broncos (4th Seed)

WILD CARD TEAMS: Pittsburgh Steelers, and Cincinatti Bengals (Gut feeling)

NFC PLAYOFFS:

NFC NORTH Champion: Green Bay Packers (First Round Bye)

NFC SOUTH Champion: New Orleans Saints (First Round Bye With Win and 49er's Loss)

NFC WEST Champion: San Francisco 49er's (First Round Bye With Win and Saints Loss)

NFC EAST Champion (Still up for grabs, winner take all tomorrow): New York Giants (4th Seed).

WILD CARD TEAMS: Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions

That's my predictions/what has already been clinched.
It's crazy. I'm a Bronco fan, yet I'd never thought I'd be cheering for the Chargers AND Chiefs to win in the same week. All we need is for the Chargers to beat the Raiders, and we clinch the division. Personally, with Kyle Orton returning to Denver with a playoff spot on the line, I want the Chiefs to beat Denver. Just because I think it would be hilarious if the hated Orton came back to Denver and showed Tim Tebow what's up. I would laugh so hard. Considering all my fans hated me when I wanted Orton as my QB during the win streak. I would love for Orton to beat Tebow. It would be great for Orton coming back to the place where everyone hated him, then beating his preferred back up. HAHAHAHA man, I can't wait! I still think the Broncos will make the playoffs as the division champs, but losing to Kyle Orton would make my fantasy football epic fallout not as bad!
GO ORTON!!!

Ian Quote Of The Day: "Ben pretty much said, 'SCREW THIS!' Stabbed the Witch King to death, sieged and took Minas Morgul, then marched straight into Mordor and said, 'Come at me, bro!'"
That's how I do.
Lord Of The Rings: Total War FTW.
Yes, it is as epic as it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment