Saturday, December 31, 2011

I'm Ben and I'm an Editor....and..uh.. and a Mormon

Actually, you know what?
Scratch that, I'm not a Mormon.
Dumb dumb dumb dumb.

My Video!

The video of the day is that! ^^^^
That is my edited video called Halo: Los Angeles. I got Halo video content, but put actual audio from Battle: Los Angeles to it. I'm pretty proud of it! I want your opinion on it so leave it in the comments! And check out my YouTube channel in the following link! Subscribe!
Or don't, cause I don't upload stuff very often :)
Blub blub
:D (<<John Freeman!)

Anyway time for actual blog.
At 3 A.M.
Don't ask me why I'm up so late, cause I have no idea. I'm not even tired! And I have no one to talk to. :/
Any, my day consisted of waking up at David's house after a huge hangover.
Na, I'm kidding.
Spent the night there and it was awesome. It seems like Ian gets even more awesome the more I hang out with him.
Watched some Birdemic.
Please, don't watch it.
Got up, made James and David make us lunch, then we left. Because we are smart.
Got home, shaved my head. Well, got it cut. With a razor.
No, pictures will not be followed. You can thank me later.
Got some Qdoba, went to work, watch Battle: Los Angeles. Awesome movie.
I'll give a review for it next blog post :)

Got home, played Battlefield. Welcomed home my sister from San Diego! Beasted it up in the Holiday Bowl! Started on Halo: Los Angeles.
Finished it, waited for it to save, and watched some Rage Quit. Funny stuff right der.
And that was my day.
So essentially this whole blog post was to advertise my video.
With an Intrusive Subplot at the end.

Night Y'all! :)

Ian Quote Of The Day: "What good is a present already unwrapped?" - In reference to girls wearing slutty/skanky clothes. I'll let you figure out the hilariousness that is that joke.


No comments:

Post a Comment