Sunday, December 25, 2011

My voice is higher than your voice......

Click Here!!

^^^^^^^^^^

Cute? Yes.
Adorable? Yes.
Freaking hilarious? No doubt.
Funniest part at 31 seconds? Fo sho!

I keep reading statuses on facebook about Christmas.
Is that tomorrow or something?

Hellllloooooooo! Christmas blog!
 :D (<< Hello, John Freeman!)


Today we celebrated Christmas. On Christmas Eve. Why? Because my sister is dancing during the half time show of the Holiday Bowl! Watch some good 'ol college football, as the University of California plays the University of Texas! Wednesday at 5:00 on ESPN!! Watch it cuz my seester will be on the halftime show! It's awesome! She leaves tomorrow (Well, today technically) at 3, for a fun filled trip in San Diego!
It's gonna be boss. Even though I don't get to go.

Any, I gots lots of cool knick-knacks for Christmas! Here's the list:

Rockies Sweatshirt (Yes).
Rockies Shirt (My favorite).
Rockies Shirt (Again? You bet).
Rockies iPod skinit! (Because my iPod was looking bland :/ ).
Rockies Window decal (For the car!)
Rockies car, bottom, rubber, foot placer thing. (It's a thing that protects the floor of your car from the natural elements, such as fire, wind, earth and water. Although I think fire would pwn it....)
$50 (One of those twenties I accidentally ripped into 3 pieces while unwrapping it. Herp).
MLB 2K11 (In case you haven't figured it out, I kinda like the Colorado Rockies. And baseball in general :).
COD MW3 Shirt (Which I hope to be returning :)
BACON STRIPS SHIRT! OMG!
Athletic pants (Because I'm so athletic. Of course).
Chocolate (Who doesn't want chocolate?).
Silver coins (I'm gonna strike it rich with these things).
A nice dress shirt and tie (So I will look supa fly!).


And my Dad and Bro got Cowboys and Aliens, and Transformers 3 (respectively).
I count them as gifts too because I can watch them whenever! :)

So that was my day. Besides the fact that I totally failed at life during church while operating tech equipment, today was pretty awesome.

Keep it real dawgs.

Ian Quote Of The Day: "    "

I don't have one ^^ :(

Merry Christmas! :)
No, I don't mean "Happy Holidays"
Its Christmas dangit. Call it how it is!

2 comments: