Friday, December 23, 2011

We Don't Have Talent

Today's video of the day!

^^^^^^

Ello! That is our awesome talent show video entitle "Elevator Music." For obvious reasons.
I had a lot of time with they guys making that. Hard to believe I won't be up there again next year....

Anyway... I almost forgot to blog! :O I know, I pretty much got out of bed to make this one. Not really, I'm not that obsessive about it!

:D << I just realized.
That smilely looks like John Freeman!

Well, It's Christmas Eve Eve, and my gifts have yet to be wrapped. Herp.
I still got time, right?

Well, this might be the first time I haven't had anything to blog about. Its a weird feeling. I could tell you how my day went, but nothing happened.
I could tell you about my complicated inner self. But that's been explained to you already.
I could rant about Tebow because he is SO IMPORTANT. But I have.
I could do critical reviews about movies. But I've already done that sorta. And I haven't seen a movie in awhile!
I could tell you about stuff you don't care about, but I already have been doing that.
I could go on about the meaning of life. But that would blow you mind...
Hmmm...
I seem to be at a dilemma. About blog posting. How hard can this possibly be?

Hey.
I just found out I have $95 in my wallet.
I should probably fix that.....

Man, I got out of bed for this? A blog post about nothing? -_-

I've saturated how my mind works, I don't give a crap about my problems anymore, and nothing exciting has happened yet.

So there ya have it. A blog post about absolutely nothing,

So here, I'll give you a list of today's top songs!
Well, my top songs!

7. Psych Theme Song
6. Bad- The Cab
5. The Faster The Treadmill- I Fight Dragons
4. Come In Or Stay Out- The Heyday
3. Just The Way You Are- Pierce The Veil
2. Stolen- Dashboard Confessional
.05. The Geeks Will Inherit The Earth- I Fight Dragons.

The last one has compiled 392 total plays by me.
Which is weird because the last time I checked it was at 200 :O

Ian Quote Of The Day: "Come at me bro!!!"

Copyright (Circle "R" thingy) 2042.

No comments:

Post a Comment