Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's like pickles, except it's NOT!!

Click Here:


Good afternoon nation! Well, at least everyone who reads this. Which is probably a little less than one person.
I'm not hipster enough to have my own nation.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the opening clip. That is how real men dogfight. This is about the time on which I rant about how Battlefield 3 is better than Modern Warfare 3, but I can already tell nobody cares.

In other news, my good friend Caleb got discharged from the hospital today. And by discharged, I mean Ian David and I busted him out of there. He was on the 9th floor. We will never under estimate his weight again.... :)

To celebrate his release, we partied, and drank excessive amounts of Mountain Dew. And by excessive, I mean we went out and got more. My mouth has tasted like Mountain Dew for a few days now, and while that's not bad, it's not good. Most things I eat now taste like it. Oh well.

TIM TEBOW. SOOOOO IMPORTANT!
Hopefully, tomorrow's game will shut up everyone who is on the Tebow-wagon. Well, I really want to see the Broncos win, but if Tebow pulls something off again, we're not going to hear the end of it. I'm kinda getting sick of all the attention he is getting, and he is my favorite football player. But at the end of the day, he is just a tight end lined up in the wildcat who can sometimes throw the football. I'm only going to be impressed if Tebow out duels Tom Brady in the passing game. Then I will hope on the bandwagon.

The Darkest Hour. Out on Christmas day. Synopsis: Invisible, energy stealing aliens from another planet, come to Earth, to, get this, steal our energy. And it's up to American hipsters visiting Moscow to kill the aliens and save the world.
What?
As a rule, if any aliens come to visit Earth, by default, they win. I'm still waiting for when Hollywood actually makes a somewhat realistic alien invasion. In essence, they would nuke us from orbit, and with their vast technology, do whatever they want. And why would they come here for Earth, if we don't even have an idea of where our energy is going to come from in 20 years? And if they're invisible, we wouldn't stand a chance, let alone American hipster going Rambo on them. In short, make a movie like Skyline. But only in the sense that we get owned at the end. Everything else about that movie was just terrible.
Aliens coming here for our brains, then getting pwned by some renegade brain who goes and rescues his pregnant girlfriend.
And if you didn't notice, the aliens survived a nuke. Which is almost impossible, considering the nuke would have disintegrated the ENTIRE city of Los Angeles. But don't worry, the aliens get better. And then we get the genius idea of sending in like 5 guys with snipers to kill everyone. The special effects were amazing, which brought its previously grade F all the way up to and F+. Congratulations.

And that was my first official rant on something. It feels good. Ranting/and/or expressing my strongly rooted opinions onto you will now become more common! Yay!
Debate me! It will be fun! :)



Ian Quote of the Day:  Natalie: "Ben, get your butt out of my face!"
                                   Ian: "Natalie, count your blessings!"

No comments:

Post a Comment