Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sexy Sax Man!

Click Here!!!


^^^^^^^^^^

SOOOO.
FREAKING.
SEXY.


Well, i'ts my blog again! (Unfortunately). It's been like 48 hours since my last post, and my page view per day is dropping like a fat guy on rye bread. So, to save my blog, I decided to post a new post!?

The past few days have been intense. Working out at Caleb's house with the fatty, then going to Nolan's house. And doing everything. It was awesome! I would show you a link to his blog, but he is so popular.
So no.
Also discovered his lady friend doesn't like me.
I would give you link to her blog, but as mentioned before, she doesn't like me.
And I'm too lazy to go find it.
Mostly that. I mean come on, I'm so amiable. Nobody can dislike me.

So, I have good news and bad news.

The good news is that the 400 or so songs I stole from James is now on my iTunes! (Through some trickery!)

The bad news is, that not all the songs transferred. And some of the songs got labeled as random letter configurations into 4 letter codes. They gave me the author and album, I just have to look in my iPod to find them. And some of them didn't give me an artist or album. It just gave me about 30 songs with 4 letter codes. Good thing I don't care enough to label them.

And right now as we speak I am fixing my music! Turns out about 96% of the unlabeled songs were from Angels and Airwaves. That should make it easy!

Moral of the story, I have about 500 more songs in my iTunes library. That makes me :D (No, not John Freeman).


Anyway, Nolan's house was epic. Playing non stop video games til 4 in the morning? Sign me up. Even if I don't have a gaming computer. Still awesome. Had a Taco Bell and King Soopers run. Got 3 2L Mountain Dews for $4! What a snatch! And I still have them in my garage. All to myself.......


Emotionally? I'm holding up (In case you were concerned. But you probably aren't. So you probably might wanna skip this section).
I'm happy on the outside, confused, regretful, lonely on the inside. Its strange. Yet another week of regretting breaking up with my ex. I'm not sure how to make it go away, maybe just time. Lots and lots of time...
Yep. I've felt incredibly lonely. Not like that I don't have friends. But that I don't have a special someone. I feel like something, or someone, is missing. And this past Christmas made me realize it. It sucks being single. I had Christmas, and I didn't spend it with anyone special. Just my family (I love my family, don't get me wrong). But being home alone on Christmas Day made me miss being able to call someone "mine."
Wanna know the kicker? I don't want a girlfriend. I've created my own emotional paradox. The best explanation that I can come up with is that I'm super hesitant to get into a relationship based on how the last one went. The last one was a fail, in my opinion, and I hate admitting it. I have this crazy idea incepted into my head that my next relationship will be exactly like the previous one. I know it's not true, I just doubt myself. Doubt that I can keep one going. And I was constantly being told what to do by some unnamed people, and I just know their going to do it again. Trust me, that gets annoying, real fast. I really wanted to punch them in the face. And with that came expectations. I hate not meeting up to expectations. And that's pretty much how these two individuals made me feel. And I have a gut feeling that they will do this with my next girlfriend.
So, in short, I'm super hesitant. Still scarred. Still scared. Still unsure.
I hate it, but that's how I am. I have an emotional war zone going on in my head: do I want a special someone or no? I wish I had an answer. Good news is that I don't see a girl coming along to fill the void in the near future :) more time to think! Or feel alone.
Take your pick.


And that's my blog! I hope you hated it.
Cause I did.


Ian Quote Of The Day: "He's black, of course he's a criminal."
Was it racist?
Yes.
Yes, it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment