Thursday, December 15, 2011

I don't know what a blog is, but Caleb is doing it wrong.

Well here is my first official blog.
And I'm happy to announce that this is successfully preventing me from doing homework.
And whatever Caleb posted, he's doing it wrong. I haven't exactly figured out why people write blogs, or why people read them, but these are my top hypotheses.

1) Procrastination: Why do it now, when I can do it later?

2) ADHD: Must....do....research. Oh hey look! A blog.

3) It's completely mainstream.

And while all of those reasons suck, you know them to be true.


I sat down to do homework at five o'clock.
But then I discovered the new Battlefield 3 map pack, played it for 3 hours, and my face never changed from :O. It was awesome. Graphics were beyond fantastic, or as Ian would put it, "It is very pretty!" And they whole time I was thinking, "Why do people still play COD when they have this? And minecraft."
But that's for another blog.


And then I found Psych, my new favorite TV show! I was getting strong vibes about that show from the first episode.

And after that, I decided I needed to shoot something.
Welcome back, Battlefield 3.

Rewind to 2 hours ago, I finally decide to work on homework.

But then I found this:


And that's when I discovered the wonderful world of blogging.
And how Caleb is doing it wrong.
Anyway, I have yet to work on my homework, and even start to study for my AP test tomorrow.
And to think, I had nothing important to do besides school this whole night, and it's not done.


And that was my first official blog!
Boring yes, interesting no, a waste of time, yes.
But the interesting stuff is coming! When I get to shove my opinion down your throat and tell you that you're wrong, and I'm right because I said so.

Ian Quote Of The Day: "Of course Frodo and Sam were Mexican! How else could they have jumped the border into Mordor without getting caught?"

No comments:

Post a Comment