Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm not sure :D

Click Here!!

^^^^^^^^^

That is another one of my edited videos. I'd appreciate you check it out.
Then tell me how bad it is.

Hello folks.
This is my first blog since my Thomas Time! post that got me record pageviews.
19!
That's a lot for me, don't judge.


I would like to start off my saying my opinion may or may not have angered some people.
If it did, cool. I was told not to express my opinion if it angered people. I don't really care if it angers people. How you handle to react to my opinion is not my problem. It's yours. I don't intend to anger people. We are fighting over a meaningless GAME at the end of the day. MOST people know that almost all of the time I argue over Tim Tebow its nothing serious. My posts about Tebow jokes most of the time. The comments are the debate part. If you love Tebow, good for you! Always nice to have faith in your QB.
I don't like Tebow as a QB. YET.
I'm so sick of getting crap and getting hated on for not being on the Tebow wagon. And I get a lot of crap.
So stop.
I have my reasons for not liking him yet. And I've expressed them. Read them.
I get crap for not agreeing with about 99.99% of Colorado.
I haven't given anyone crap for loving Tebow. If I have I'm not aware of it.
Mostly because it's nothing like the crap that I get.
:)

Enough of that.
Time for actual blogging.

Watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy all the way through today with ma friennnndsssss :)
It was awesome! Absolute BEST way to finish off the break and start a new year.
Might have also played Total War for 10 hours straight with Ian. But it was a Lord of the Rings mod, so I lived the story while I watched it :)
Then discovered a multiplayer campaign with Ian. Had no idea you could.
IT WAS AWESOME.
We're gonna have a lot of fun with that.

I would go into detail about today, but I don't feel like it. School's tomorrow. Not in the mood.

If you read my posts before I drafted them, you know it's been a rough week for me.
I feel A LOT better since then.
Never thought a blog would save my life.
But the majority of my well being was a late night talk with Christine! :D
She totally helped. I didn't think I could talk to anyone about it, but then she showed up and was all like:
"DUDE!"
She said more than that.
A lot more.
Like 2 and a half hours worth.
But its incredibly helpful talking with someone who knows what's up.
I don't think I've thanked her enough, so she's getting another blog shout out.
THANK YOU CHRISTINE! :)
You're awesome! :D

So yeah. Been feeling a lot better. Whatever was weighing me down has left, and it feels great. Some of that was just letting it all out on my blog. Most of it was Christine reading it. And Caleb telling me he's got my back. That did it. The overwhelming sense of regret and self hate has left. I've even been thinking of it less. Which is good. Gotta love that. And yeah, I pretty much said it all. It left and I feel great!

Ian Quote Of The Day: "   "
I lied. No Ian quote today, although I spent all day with him. Weird.
Instead, by popular demand (and by popular I mean Caleb wanted me to), I'm doing a Ben (me) quote.
Christine: "You're not in Mordor yet!!" (In reference to me being Frodo in LOTR)
Me: "I'm close enough! I'd be closer than you!"
Christine: "Nu, uh!"
Me: "Yes! You'd still be in the kitchen! WHAT'S UP!?!? *High Fives Natalie and Ian*"
Christine: ":O"
Needless to say I was not on her good side after that.
She punched me. And chased me while I pranced around Caleb's basement.
Still not sure how I get on her good side again.
Said I couldn't redeem myself.
*Shrugs.*
Oh well.
She can't resist my boyish charm for long. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment