Friday, February 3, 2012

I'M BACK!!! :D (Unfortunately)

Click Here!

^^^^^^^^^


HELLO!
Iz me! I am back!

And I am proud to say January is over!! :D

Yes! Finally had my first good day of the year. It only took me a month.
NBD
Which is strange. I had my first good day just about the same time we turned in our Senior Thesis.
Coincidence?
I think SO!

Well, its February, and you know what that means!
YEP!
Cheesy, annoying, over played Valentine's Day commercials! And all of the scenarios probably will never happen to anyone, they just spend a lot of time trying to get that "perfect" moment.
Which varies from person to person.
But they try to get the generic "perfect" moment.
In response all the girls are all like "AWWWWWWW :) :) :) :) :)"
And all the guys be like: "I hope I don't have to do that...."
Which is the total guy thing to say.
I find myself saying the exact same thing. However, I'm not having a Valentine this year so I don'ts got to worryz :)


Exactly like this Meme.
Forever Alone :)

Which brings me to my blog.
I strangely have something to write about.
Well I think so.
Its such a broad generic topic in my head right now, not sure how I'm gonna expand.

But since its February, and Valentine's Day, I'm going to talk about that.
Mushy lovey chocolately stuff.
I'm scared that I'm thinking these thoughts :O

So I would go ahead and stop reading right now.

Herp.
I don't know where my thoughts are going right now.


Derp!
I seem to be in a mental relapse. Maybe its because I'm writing about Valentine's Day? When I could be writing about important things.
Like explosions.
Or Tebow.

So here we go.
Valentine's Day is either one of the best holidays of the year, or one of the worst.
Depending on one's relationship status according to Facebook.

It's usually fantastic for couples. For obvious reasons.

And its terrible for singles *GENERICALLY*
I mean, it kinda depends on your situation.
For me, personally, I don't care. I dont care if I don't have a "special someone" on Valentine's Day, so I just see it as a time of the year with lots of chocolate, and an excessive amounts of pink and guys sucking up. Sure, its gonna be weird seeing everybody else be with someone they love, but I think I'll live.
Other people hate it.
Because it brings back painful memories, they get jealous, or they feel alone.

Get to also see the word "love" completely overused.
Everybody is going to love everyone.
If you read my earlier blog, you kinda get my opinion on the word.
So, I'm not looking forward to seeing "love" used by everyone. I think its taken for granted.
Its going to bug me when all the silly freshmen/preps/immature kids go on a love rampage.
I bet you someone will say "I love you" to someone on Valentine's Day, even though they've only been dating a few days.
I'm just gonna call it now.

Still bearing with me?
Good.
Because I think I lost myself about 10 minutes ago.
Valentine's Day is pretty much the day when guys either herp or score brownie points.
That's essentially the whole point.

So uhm, I've 18 straight years without a Valentine.
So I think I'll live without one this year :)

Oh.
And I'm doing better. :)
Thanks for being concerned!
And if you weren't,
Then just ignore that.
But not good. I seem to like picking out all of the little things I've failed at. So that brings me down.


I've decided to blog only when I have something to talk about.
So less about my low self-esteem, and more about subjects people want to know about.
Which doesn't include my mental life :)

"People are people no matter how small."
Ian Quote Of The Day: "Doesn't make them equal!"

Song of the Day:
"Apology"- Safeysuit

No comments:

Post a Comment