Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Opinion Wins

Click Here!!

^^^^^^^^^

Never saw that trailer before! I thought it was really cool.
Wish I'd seen it earlier...

Well now for the topic at hand.

I JUST FOUND THE MEANING OF LIFE.

Well...
Not really.
Just the meaning of a blog.

After all this time I never even bothered to look it up.
So I did today.


blog

  [blawg, blog]  Show IPA noun, verb, blogged,blog·ging.
noun
1.
a Web site containing the writer's or group of writers' own experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other Web sites.
verb (used without object)
2.
to maintain or add new entries to a blog.



:O

Well.
I do some of that.

I have links to other Web sites!
And I also give insight into my far superior opinion to you people.
And as of last week I gave you one of my very own experiences.

So that was new.


Chronicle.
Cowboys and Aliens.
Two movies I saw in the past two days.
Now I shall give you my opinion on them!
YAY! :D

Chronicle:

So pretty much, this is the story about a loner teenager with a crap life and all that junk. He buys a video camera to capture his life on camera. He has a terminally ill mom and an abusive alcoholic father. Pretty much the laughing stock of the school, no friends, and only hangs out with his cousin Matt. His name is Andrew. There is this huge hipster party at some barn in the middle of nowhere, and after getting ridiculed, he goes outside and sits by a tree. Then Matt's friend Steve, (who is also black. This is very important) comes up to him and asks for his camera, because he and Matt had found an underground tunnel that was making strange noises. The three of them go inside this tunnel, and find this glowing object, and it begins messing with Andrew's camera.
Yep.
You guess it.

It was aliens. They touch the object, and they gain powers that defy every known natural law. They can fly, move objects, that sorta thing.
So pretty much they are ninja Jedi.
*****SPOILER ALERT******
Steve is the first one to die.
Because he is black.

Andrew becomes obsessed over his powers, and becomes more powerful than Matt and Steve.
So pretty much, the last 20 or so minutes is the fight between Anakin and Obi-Wan in Revenge of the Sith.
Andrew (Anakin) is becoming power hungry, and starts using his powers for evil. Matt (Obi-Wan) comes in and the two have a pretty sick fight scene.
I would give this movie a 7/10.
The acting and effects were pretty sweet, and had a pretty good plot.
I couldn't help but think of Anakin vs. Obi-Wan during their fight at the end, but maybe that's because I watched that on YouTube before I went to the movie.
Solid. Film.
I would recommend it.

Cowboys and Aliens:

Jake wakes up in the middle of the desert, bleeding, dazed, confused, and with something on his wrist.
Yep.
You guessed it.



Anyway, the aliens come and raid a town, snatching up civilians and blowing stuff up.
The logical thing to do.
So Jake and Harrison Ford ride off to kill the aliens. They find their hide out, and with the help of Indians, bandits, and some alien chick (???) they fight the aliens while Jake and the alien chick try to destroy the space ship.
They win. All is well.
And you get the cliche Western movie ending.
It's great.
There's only thing I'm going to say about this movie.
Daniel Craig is a complete man in this movie. In order he:
1) Gets captured by aliens.
2) Watches his wife die as the aliens operate on her.
3) As the aliens try to operate on him, he takes their cutting tool, slashes the alien in the face, steals his weapon, gets stabbed, and sneaks off of the alien ship.
4) He kills like 5 guys for no reason.

He's pretty boss. 
I'll give this one a solid 7/10 as well.
I would also recommend it.

Mrs. Hahn: "Germany had great pride when their captured Paris in WWII, it was the epitome of culture, art..."
Ian Quote Of The Day: "And defeat."



No comments:

Post a Comment